The article of Wooden Serving Boards was posted at November 8, 2017 at 7:33 pm. It is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Serving Boards is labelled with Wooden Serving Boards, Wooden, Serving, Boards..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Servingserv•ing (sûr′ving),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that serves.
- a single portion of food or drink;
- a layer of material, as jute yarn or tape, that is applied to the core or the exterior of a lead-covered cable and acts as a protective covering.
- for use in distributing food to or at the table: a serving tray.
Boardsboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Wooden Serving Boards have 7 pictures it's including Wood Serving Boards, The Earthy Look Of These Olive Wood Serving Boards Is Accented With Funky Cut Handles For, Serving Board | Antiqued Wooden Serving Board H-RT135, Quicklook Tyler Florence Elevated Salad Board, Walnut Sugg. Price $179.95 Our Price $143.96, Wood Serving Board - Natural Live Edge Black Cherry Hardwood . Sustainable Sourced Wisconsin Wood -, Walnut Serving Boards, Serving Boards And Spreaders In Cherry Wood And Porcelain By Paloma's Nest | Paloma's Nest. Following are the photos:
But gray is actually a neutral coloring that tends yet easy-to match with other colors more distinction. So your color Wooden Serving Boards that is selected works for those who wish to utilize simple colors like less, although white. To acquire the mix right colour colour, you must contemplate these recommendations and concerns in selecting color mixtures. First, choose a colour to paint the walls a bright color combinations of gray.
The brilliant hues are designed here is not so striking brilliant color, because the color combination of Wooden Serving Boards with colors that are dazzling may really produce the feeling ugly. Choose colors which are soft or gentle although bright. As an example, light turf green, blue, red, among others. But you must choose the correct blend even though the combination with other shades which might be richer or prohibited.