This article of Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash was posted at November 8, 2017 at 7:33 pm. It is uploaded at the Tile category. Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash is tagged with Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Glass, Stone, Mosaic, Tile, Backsplash..
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Backsplashback•splash (bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
The article of Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash have 7 pictures including Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Natural Stone With Hand Painted Glass Mosaic Sheets Emperador Dark Marble Tile Backsplash Wall Kitchen SG077, Design Decor Glass Mosaic Kitchen Tile Backsplash SGMT044 Stone Mix Glass Mosaic Interlocking Bathroom Tile Glass, Glass And Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash, White Stone Marble Mosaic Tile Glass Wall Tiles Mosaic SGMT161 Glass Stone Mosaic Tiles Backsplash Bathroom Tiles Mosaic, Burgundy Red Glass Mosaic Wall Tile Stone Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Tiles Bathroom Glass Tiles Wall Tiles More, 17 Best Images About Backsplash On PinterestGlasses Travertine. Below are the attachments:
Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash generally be considered a position we assemble with relatives at home. Moreover, occasionally plenty of activities performed inside the two locations. So the setting becomes warmer and nice, for that people require excellent lighting. Here are a few methods from us on your kitchen light is desirable and right. Modern hanging would still be used in some patterns your kitchen.
The chandelier desire to utilize, we recommend that you just choose a hanging design that is easy never to show the setting of the group while in the bedroom were excessive. Holding lamps are generally ideal for kitchens with design that is minimalist. The chandelier has an identity that is very easy therefore it appears more stylish as a number of the photographs above. If you use the chandelier, ensure, you choose a similar style to maintain speed using the total kitchen your kitchen.
Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash are spread to work on storage or the backyard only. Currently, the lamp can be used aswell coupled with your kitchen design that was contemporary. Actually, utilizing these lamps, the room feels more variable and vast; and roof may be the best choice for light design of your kitchen room.
Usually the addition of ornamental lamps may also enhance the charm of contemporary home layout, along with using the form downlight. Having a contemporary kitchen in your home, you simply alter the type of light style for that. Widespread within this country, designed minimalist contemporary contemporary kitchen design. Therefore, the lamps employed are basic types with light modern design that is contemporary or nominal lighting.
One of many most important items while in the Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash, especially the current kitchen is set proper illumination bulbs up. Its functionality, along with promoting the lighting, the light also can boost the classy search of the kitchen. Lights are well suited for the modern home is not light and mild to moderate lighting, but additionally don't help it become too vibrant, as it can make spectacular.
Look more classy and simple, roof pendants can typically be combined with many different home style you've. You could add LED lamps on each part of the threshold with certain shades therefore the room more attractive and contemporary home, to produce it more interesting.
In the contemporary home needs to have two principles of lighting lighting centered lighting and detailed. Thorough class light to illuminate the whole place interior modern home, as for light a to help the lamp easy the game of favorites.