Locking Kitchen Trash Can was published on October 15, 2017 at 5:25 am. It is uploaded in the Kitchen category. Locking Kitchen Trash Can is tagged with Locking Kitchen Trash Can, Locking, Kitchen, Trash, Can..
Lockinglock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Trashtrash (trash),USA pronunciation n.
- anything worthless, useless, or discarded;
- foolish or pointless ideas, talk, or writing;
- a worthless or disreputable person.
- such persons collectively.
- literary or artistic material of poor or inferior quality.
- broken or torn bits, as twigs, splinters, rags, or the like.
- something that is broken or lopped off from anything in preparing it for use.
- the refuse of sugar cane after the juice has been expressed.
- an icon of a trash can that is used to delete files dragged onto it.
- [Slang.]to destroy, damage, or vandalize, as in anger or protest: The slovenly renters had trashed the house.
- to condemn, dismiss, or criticize as worthless: The article trashed several recent best-sellers.
- to remove the outer leaves of (a growing sugar cane plant).
- to free from superfluous twigs or branches.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
This post of Locking Kitchen Trash Can have 3 images , they are Unique Kitchen Trash Can Ideas Kitchen Trash Can Home Depot, Brylanehome Country Kitchen Trash Bin, Connectable Trash Cans. Here are the images:
You're able to complete the design by adding arrangements linked by inserting a tiny rug and fascinating init. This carpeting will be attached together with most of the items in a good view.
That Office Space Decorating Tips to Overcome Indifference in Function could quite possibly be feedback and tips for the dream home's interior design. The office can be an area where we spend time undertaking our everyday work. Additionally there are currently declaring that the workplace is a second home than houses.
Thus, it's vital that you manage to coordinate the office place relaxed and enjoyable. Since to have a comfortable Locking Kitchen Trash Can, we'll feel appreciate doing their daily workday for many people experience bored and tired.