Top Rated Kitchen Shears was posted on May 9, 2017 at 7:51 pm. This article is uploaded in the Kitchen category. Top Rated Kitchen Shears is labelled with Top Rated Kitchen Shears, Top, Rated, Kitchen, Shears..
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Ratedrate1 (rāt),USA pronunciation n., v., rat•ed, rat•ing.
- the amount of a charge or payment with reference to some basis of calculation: a high rate of interest on loans.
- a certain quantity or amount of one thing considered in relation to a unit of another thing and used as a standard or measure: at the rate of 60 miles an hour.
- a fixed charge per unit of quantity: a rate of 10 cents a pound.
cost: to cut rates on all home furnishings.
- degree of speed, progress, etc.: to work at a rapid rate.
- degree or comparative extent of action or procedure: the rate of increase in work output.
- relative condition or quality;
grade, class, or sort.
- assigned position in any of a series of graded classes;
- [Insurance.]the premium charge per unit of insurance.
- a charge by a common carrier for transportation, sometimes including certain services involved in rendering such transportation.
- a wage paid on a specified time basis: a salary figured on an hourly rate.
- a charge or price established in accordance with a scale or standard: hotel rates based on length of stay.
- [Horol.]the relative adherence of a timepiece to perfect timekeeping, measured in terms of the amount of time gained or lost within a certain period.
- Usually, rates.
- a tax on property for some local purpose.
- any tax assessed and paid to a local government, as any city tax or district tax.
- at any rate:
- in any event;
in any case.
- at least: It was a mediocre film, but at any rate there was one outstanding individual performance.
- to estimate the value or worth of;
appraise: to rate a student's class performance.
- to esteem, consider, or account: He was rated one of the best writers around.
- to fix at a certain rate, as of charge or payment.
- to value for purposes of taxation or the like.
- to make subject to the payment of a certain rate or tax.
- to place in a certain rank, class, etc., as a ship or a sailor;
give a specific rating to.
- to be considered or treated as worthy of;
merit: an event that doesn't even rate a mention in most histories of the period.
- to arrange for the conveyance of (goods) at a certain rate.
- to have value, standing, etc.: a performance that didn't rate very high in the competition.
- to have position in a certain class.
- to rank very high in estimation: The new teacher really rates with our class.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Shearsshear (shēr),USA pronunciation v., sheared, sheared or shorn, shear•ing, n.
- to cut (something).
- to remove by or as if by cutting or clipping with a sharp instrument: to shear wool from sheep.
- to cut or clip the hair, fleece, wool, etc., from: to shear sheep.
- to strip or deprive (usually fol. by of ): to shear someone of power.
- [Chiefly Scot.]to reap with a sickle.
- to travel through by or as if by cutting: Chimney swifts sheared the air.
- to cut or cut through something with a sharp instrument.
- to progress by or as if by cutting: The cruiser sheared through the water.
- [Mech., Geol.]to become fractured along a plane as a result of forces acting parallel to the plane.
- [Chiefly Scot.]to reap crops with a sickle.
- Usually, shears. (sometimes used with a sing. v.)
- scissors of large size (usually used with pair of ).
- any of various other cutting implements or machines having two blades that resemble or suggest those of scissors.
- the act or process of shearing or being sheared.
- a shearing of sheep (used in stating the age of sheep): a sheep of one shear.
- the quantity, esp. of wool or fleece, cut off at one shearing.
- one blade of a pair of large scissors.
- Usually, shears. (usually used with a pl. v.) Also, sheers. Also called shear legs, sheerlegs. a framework for hoisting heavy weights, consisting of two or more spars with their legs separated, fastened together near the top and steadied by guys, which support a tackle.
- a machine for cutting rigid material, as metal in sheet or plate form, by moving the edge of a blade through it.
- the tendency of forces to deform or fracture a member or a rock in a direction parallel to the force, as by sliding one section against another.
- the lateral deformation produced in a body by an external force, expressed as the ratio of the lateral displacement between two points lying in parallel planes to the vertical distance between the planes.
The article about Top Rated Kitchen Shears have 4 images , they are Stainless Kitchen / Household Shears By Garrett Wade, It's Difficult Not To Sound Like One Of Those Cheesy 1980s Knife Commercials When Talking About A Pair Of William Whiteley Kitchen Scissors., KitchenAid Shears With Soft Grip, Best Kitchen Shears. Following are the images:
We'd like to discuss some tips about workbench, before speaking about Top Rated Kitchen Shears. In this instance, there are some considerations you consider in choosing an office seat for the organization and have to know. Pick a certain company office chairs, office chairs usually have a guarantee of 24 months, both legs of the chair, hydraulic, as well as the forearms of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
Alongside that, occasionally we're perplexed. On the other hand we likewise feel shame, office chairs on which we have been there it truly is merely the form and coloring have been unacceptable, although Top Rated Kitchen Shears that we need while is very important.
Choose a seat based on the budget / needs of your company. Modify the colour of your office furniture of the seat along with your style and colour. Be sure to pick a couch that has an appropriate foam or delicate whenever you sit-down.